Calling in: Become part of the cohe movement as a Dialogue Facilitator!
Do you love to ask hot-questions? Are you a holding-space-lover?
Are you a facilitator, coach or trainer and is your passion to guide people into deeper layers of understanding symptoms which are reflected by different social challenges?
Are you interested to be an active member of a Dialogue Facilitator Guild, who explores the dialogue methodology on a deeper level, and who discovers themselves in the process?
Are you curious to open spaces where real change can happen? Space for human connection and deep listening? Space where the root cause questions, the juicy ones, are addressed?
!! Then this training we are putting together in the cohe team is for you!!
In collaboratio helvetica we are hosting Dialogue Evenings, because we want to bring the format of dialogue to the peripheries to create deeper human connection as starting points to discuss the main challenges of our time.
We have found out that we love the nature of dialogue and we see the potential and new possibilities that the format of a dialogue can unleash.
What is a Dialogue Evening?
During the last year collaboratio helvetica have held Dialogue Evenings together with local people all over Switzerland. Dialogue Evenings are 3 hour exchange and conversation, designed to create an authentic, safe and inclusive space in which we enable conversations between a diverse group of people (who would not usually meet) to explore deep connections and new ways of viewing the problems we are facing. Dialogue Evenings are designed to shift the conversations we usually have around difficult, complex and sometimes ambiguous topics, from a place of debate & problem solving to one that explores the opinions, experiences, views and questions on a deep level, which enables the potential for something new to happen.
Here are the opportunities you get out of this training as a possible participant:
Aim of the training for you as a participant:
- You can become part of collaboratio helvetica dialogue community (part of a “Dialogue movement”)
- You can co-create and shape with us the cohe Dialogue Facilitator Guild.
- You will receive tools, methods and new understandings to add into your backpack as a facilitator, space holder and process leader for Dialogue.
You will become empowered to take your vision further, and bring dialogue projects out into the world in whatever form.
Desired outcome for you as a participant:
- You will become a certified collaboratio helvetica Dialogue Facilitator.
- You will use the training to improve your activities back in your work and daily life, or/and you will become an active member of the cohe Dialogue Facilitators Fuild, and host Dialogues with and for collaboratio helvetica (inkl. a paying model)
the time investment in a nutshell:
Training Cycle: September 2018 until May 2019
4 training modules (7 days)
3 Dialogue Learning Days (participating & co-hosting)
3-5 Reconnecting Zoom calls
Please sign up via this form