Our mission is to catalyse and cultivate the conditions for collaboration in Switzerland towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We believe in a collaborative, innovative and sustainable Switzerland and are here to help organisations and individuals who work towards its realisation. The biggest challenges of our time can only be solved collectively. This is why we invite people to join spaces for open and deep dialogue, to develop sustainable solutions that will transform individuals, organisations and systems. We build structures and design processes that allow resources and talents, otherwise confined within organisations, to flow towards impact.
As a member you can:
- Benefit from our network and the many talents and ideas our community harbors.
- Get involved in our organisation and shape collaboratio helvetica to serve what you see the ecosystem needs.
- Deepen your contribution to the future of Switzerland and find moral, human and financial support for your work.
In our community we:
- apply innovative governance to empower collaboration with Sociocracy 3.0
- use collaborative finance with co-budget
- create spaces for our community to connect, have deep exchanges and work together (e.g. coworkation, retreats)
- offer knowledge & practicese brought in through trainings, and via the harvesting and sharing of information